The Friends of the Acton Nature Center (along with HCDD1) is the financial engine that keeps this project in motion.
It is also a 501(c)3 organization and all donations are tax deductible.
Thank you for your support!!
Listed below is the Board of Directors for FoANC
- Joe Langdon, President
- Billy Teels, Vice President
- Dave Moore, Sec/ Treasurer
The backbone of this project is the dedicated Volunteers known as Acton Nature Center Development Team (ANCDT) and without which, this park would not exist. Thank you to all these that contributed in the early stages!
- Stephen Miller, Development Team Leader
- Cullen Crisp
- Joe Langdon
- Robert Theimer, Chairman & Master Naturalist
- Kenneth Coy, Chairman & Master Naturalist
- Michael Balderas, Web Administrator
- Billy Teels
- Diane Cutler, Master Gardener
- Rachel Ledbetter
- Andrea Roiz
- Kathy Benson
- Kate Dalby
- Bob Felzek
- Phil Delucchi
- Robbin Brodsky
- There are many more unnamed Volunteers that have made this dream a reality!