The Friends of the Acton Nature Center (along with HCDD1) is the financial engine that keeps this project in motion.
It is also a 501(c)3 organization and all donations are tax deductible.
Thank you for your support!!
Listed below is the Board of Directors for FoANC
- Joe Langdon, President
- Billy Teels, Vice President
- Kenneth Coy, Sec/ Treasurer
The backbone of this project is the dedicated Volunteers known as Acton Nature Center Development Team (ANCDT) and without which, this park would not exist.
- Stephen Miller, Development Team Leader
- Cullen Crisp
- Joe Langdon
- Robert Theimer, Chairman & Master Naturalist
- Kenneth Coy, Chairman & Master Naturalist
- Michael Balderas, Web Administrator
- Billy Teels
- Diane Cutler, Master Gardener
- Rachel Ledbetter
- Andrea Roiz
- Kathy Benson
- Kate Dalby
- Bob Felzek
- Phil Delucchi
- Robbin Brodsky
- There are many more unnamed Volunteers that have made this dream a reality!